Welcome to the online home for Bayley-Ellard grads and friends. Bayley may be no more, but its spirit can live on here.
Oof, did we really just write that? That was awful. "...its spirit can live on here?" Seriously? What a stupid thing to say. Forget we said it. Let's just say we hope you enjoy the site and if you're an alum please register.
1980/81 Combined 40ish Reunion
October 9, 2021 - Details & registration info now available!
(Psst...it's going to be an open bar)
BayleyAlumni Hall of Fame
Our Newest Hall of Fame Inductee is:
Nicole DeJura - Class of '89
Congratulations to Nicole for this well deserved honor!
What Our Grads Are Saying
The Bayley Top Fives
Top Prom Memories
Ugly tuxes and questionable hair style choices are not the only things Bayley grads remember about their prom.
- Rocking peas & carrots combo
- All that cleavage
- Watching nerds dance
- Look on date's face when I puked
- Slow dance with John Burns
Our Favorite Concerts
Whether it was taking the PATH to the Garden or road tripping to the Meadowlands, concerts were a big part of life at Bayley.
- Springsteen - The Garden, 1980
- Woodstock, Bethel, NY 1969
- The Dead - whichever show you weren't at. It was the best, man.
- No Nukes - The Garden, 1979
- Paul Stobler Project - The Final Exam, 1983
Our Future Plans
We asked Bayley grads what they hoped to do after graduation. These were their top answers.
After Grad Plans
- Go to dinner at Rod's.
- College, job, married. Not necessarily in that order.
- Finally get to be an SS at Friendly's.
- Booze, bogues and broads. All day, every day.
- Not this telemarketing shit, that's for sure.