Completely Unscientific Polls of Bayley Grads
Top Prom Memories
Ugly tuxes and questionable hair style choices are not the only things Bayley grads remember about their prom.
- Rocking peas & carrots combo
- All that cleavage
- Watching nerds dance
- Look on date's face when I puked
- Slow dance with John Burns
Our Favorite Concerts
Whether it was taking the PATH to the Garden or road tripping to the Meadowlands, concerts were a big part of life at Bayley.
- Springsteen - The Garden, 1980
- Woodstock, Bethel, NY 1969
- The Dead - whichever show you weren't at. It was the best, man.
- No Nukes - The Garden, 1979
- Paul Stobler Project - The Final Exam, 1983
Our Future Plans
We asked Bayley grads what they hoped to do after graduation. These were their top answers.
After Grad Plans
- Go to dinner at Rod's.
- College, job, married. Not necessarily in that order.
- Finally get to be an SS at Friendly's.
- Booze, bogues and broads. All day, every day.
- Not this telemarketing shit, that's for sure.
Libations We Loved
The drinks Bayley students enjoyed most.
- A pint at The Dublin
- A bottle of Boone's Farm Tickled Pink at Loantoka
- Lowenbrau nippers at Mike's party
- 7&7 with girlfriend...any time, any place
- Whatever we had on ice by the dumpster behind Friendly's